Whether your outdoor dining area is on land or sea, you're sure to create a unique look with the marine-inspired POLYWOOD® Nautical 7-Piece Dining Set. This striking set includes six Nautical Highback Chairs with signature headboards that not only offer outstanding comfort and back support, but they also fold flat for easy transportation and storage. In addition, the set comes with a spacious Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table that's perfect for large gatherings. This set is constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber and available in several fade-resistant color choices so you can count on its good looks and durability for many years to come.
- Set includes six NCH38 Nautical Highback Chairs and one NCT3772 Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table
- Available in several attractive, fade resistant colors
- Chairs have a three-position adjustable back and fold flat for easy storage and transportation
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.