The Palm Coast Counter Chair combines the back design of our Palm Coast Adirondack with an upright seat, perfect for comfortable dining at counter-height.
- Contoured seat and back for comfort with footrest
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Some assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.