This stylish counter chair adds height and a comfortable footrest to the traditional Adirondack design. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Footrest for added comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.